7 tips on how to get your Skin Glowing
Getting a healthy, radiant, clear complexion that permanently looks as though you're fresh off your holidays (we are dreaming of that right now!) Is a combination of product, practise and little patience! And of course, our super hydrating, multi tasking moisturisers!
Here are a few tips for you to try at home to get your skin glowing!
1) It's so important to maintain a good skincare routine! Cleanse, tone and moisturise daily!
2) Eating healthy foods and fruits is vital in helping to brighten your complexion, alongside hydrating skincare products. Our Marine Miracle Creme is nourishing and super hydrating, , rich in marine algae, giant sea kelp and sea salt extracts renowned for their transformative skin enhancing properties. This miracle creme will leave your skin rejuvenated, revitalised and hydrated throughout the day. Apply to the face and don’t forget about the neck!
3) Daily exercise helps to remove germs and dirt that clogs the skin. Try to do 30 minutes a day, at least. As well as taking a walk outside in the world’s greatest healer, nature. This will help to keep your skin fresh and glowing, taking in Vitamin D from the sun!
4) H20! The daily recommended intake is half a gallon! (Did you know that?). Fill a reusable bottle up and keep sipping throughout the day.
5) Get enough sleep - a good eight hours sleep rejuvenates the skin. Turn that phone off and get those zzz in!
6)The ultimate secret to a glowing face is to keep the skin healthy and to be using the right products with the right ingredients! Our Flawless PhotoGlow has built in SPF30+ and is a multi tasking radiance moisturiser.
Top tip- you can use our Flawless PhotoGlow as a primer underneath your make up for an extra glow too!