As you unveil the Lift and Plump Duo, you're not just revealing a skincare regimen – you're unwrapping the secret to a lifted and plumped complexion. Infused with age-defying wonders, this duo is the perfect gift to embrace the joy of looking and feeling your best during the Christmas period. Unwrap the magic of youthful radiance this season and treat yourself or a loved one to the ultimate skincare indulgence.
EyeLifting in a Tube
- Supports and lifts brows by up to 34%
- 90% saw dramatic visible lift and smoothing of their fine lines
- 70% saw reduced puffiness and softened skin around their eyes
- 100% saw a positive change in lip condition after 7 days
- Hydrates and rejuvenates by up to 50%
- Nourishing flush of moisture of up to 53%
For best results apply at least three times a day. LipVolume is designed to use on bare skin or over your lip colour. Apply over lip line, following the natural curve. Then apply all over the lip area. You’ll feel a slight tingle with a minty freshness, which is completely normal.
Use as a lip conditioner, apply before makeup, blot, then apply lipstick.
EyeLifting in a Tube
Under the Eye
1. Sweep under the eye, (from the inside closest to the nose) towards the outer corner of the eye, very gently tap in.
Upper Eye/Brow Bone
2. Sweep under the eyebrow, on and across the brow bone, out towards the temple.
3. Leave to absorb for a few seconds (it will feel slightly sticky, but this disappears once fully absorbed).
4. Using your index finger, gently tap in any excess across to the outer corner applying slight pressure, sweeping in an upwards and outwards lifting motion (for drainage).
5. Sweeping once again applying slight pressure, hold the skin up under the arch of the brow for a few seconds then continue to sweep upwards and outwards – repeat if required.
Our Founder Rosi recommends: this product is perfect for those who don’t like the burn of traditional plumpers. LipVolume can be applied over your lip colour but best results are achieved when used on bare lips. Use a lip pencil that closely matches your natural lip colour to maximise definition.
You can use EyeLifting Gel to help set your eyebrow pencil/powder. One application and it’ll stay put all day. For best results use on bare, product-free skin, avoid moisturising on top as this can counteract the lift.
Tripeptide, a natural wound healer that assists to stimulate collagen . Working to increase oxygen in the skin, so increasing blood flow to the area which leads to plumper lips and lasting results when used regularly
Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5)
Deeply hydrates and reduces inflammation
Is actually a group of eight fat-soluble compounds with powerful antioxidant benefits, protecting cells from damage from free radical. It is needed for the immune function / healing properties
Macadamia Nut Oil
A natural plant oil, rich in nourishing has a high concentration of Palmitoleic acid (Omega 7) which helps combat dryness with skin restoring properties
Has a lovely cooling effect
Beeswax and Soybean Oil
Cera Alba (Beeswax)
Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil
Dicocoyl Pentaerythrityl Distearyl Citrate
Cera Microcristallina (Microcristalline Wax)
Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil)
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
Mentha Arvensis Herb Oil
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate
*from natural essential oilsls
EyeLifting in a Tube
Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin – A highly active ingredient that works by boosting the skins repair system, simulating synthesis of collagen, improving skin elasticity and firmness giving for an instant lift effect.
Tree Bud Extract – A skin super-booster for improving natural elasticity and hydration whilst instantly cooling and refreshing.
Kigella Africana Extract – Has a tightening and firming effect as well as improving elasticity and hydration.
Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract *
Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract
Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract
Glyceryl Caprylate **
*ingredients from certified organic agriculture
**source of palm oil RSPO certified
Tried this over the weekend and it’s my new favourite!!! Wanted a plumping lip gloss but this comes with the added bonus of moisturising too. A little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend!